TOOL HANGER / ASSEMBLER / OPERATOR / SETTER
£26,779.90 + PAID OVERTIME
06.00 – 14.00 / 14.00 – 22.00
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operator to join a global automotive manufacturer in the Harlow area.
My client have been supplying reliable products and building relationships with some of the biggest automotive manufacturers for more than 30 years. They are also the first company to use gas injection technology in their mirror manufacturing process to produce a full LED headlamp.
Key Responsibilities of Operator :
- To support operational effectiveness of equipment, tools and processes in moulding section
- To ensure equipment / processes are optimised to meet demands of the business
- Ability to adapt and learn to support various assembly equipment and processes
- Support to section with development of improvement processes
- Working with all Support functions to provide wider technical support
- Provide technical support to Operations Manager and Supervisors on all shifts
Key Requirements of Operator:
- Experienced in using a wide range of Moulding Machines and Ancillary equipment
- Good understanding and support of mechanical fixtures and equipment
- Experience processing a wide range of Thermoplastic moulding materials
- Knowledge of quality systems
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Good team worker
Interviews are taking place immediately, click ‚APPLY’ today!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.